• Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France)
• L’Univerise Pierre et Marie Curie (France)
• Intelligent Polymer Research Institute (Australia)
• Institute for Superconducting and Electronic Materials (Australia)
• Mehdi Habibi, Soft Matter Group, Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute, University of Amsterdam, 1098 XH Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Dr Mehdi Habibi is currently working as a researcher in soft matter group of university of Amsterdam. His research theme is experimental soft matter, including hydrodynamic and elastic instabilities, rheology of complex materials, wetting phenomena and microfluidics. He currently has active collaborations with several world leading soft matter groups around Europe including group of Prof. D. Bonn at University of Amsterdam, group of Prof. N. Ribe at University Paris Sud, and group of Prof. M. Adda Bedia at Ecole Normal Superiors, Paris.